Chapter 8 - Converting Windows Help FilesIf you have created online help for Windows and you want to make it available for the Mac OS, read this chapter. It describes how to
To get the most out of this chapter, you should have a good understanding of Apple Guide, know how to script a Guide Script source file, and be familiar with the Guide Maker application. For more information on these subjects, see Part 1, Part 4, and the introduction to Part 2, respectively.
- prepare your Windows Help files for conversion
- convert them into Guide Script source files
- create an access window, so that your users can access the converted help
This chapter does not describe how to compile the created Guide Script source files into a guide file. For information on compiling a guide file, see the chapter "Creating Your Guide File."
- Preparing Your Windows Help Files
- Converting Your Windows Help Files in Three Steps
- Creating an Interface for Your Help Content
Main | Top of Section | What's New | Apple Computer, Inc. | Find It | Feedback | Help