Application-Defined MethodsThe following public interfaces contain methods that you must define yourself. These methods handle various user events such as selecting the About box, quitting the application, and so on. You can use these interfaces only with Java applications packaged with JBindery.
- The names of the methods described are fixed. For example, if you implement the
MRJAboutHandlerinterface, you must include a method with the name
- The MRJAboutHandler Interface
- The MRJOpenDocumentHandler Interface
- The MRJPrintDocumentHandler Interface
- The MRJQuitHandler Interface